Minhua Covers download

Filed in

Hey. Okay, I just downloaded all Minhua Covers, and upload for who wants to listen without youtube :)
I hope is it ok for Minhua...

SHINee.

Contains:
  • Ring Ding Dong
  • Lucifer
  • Please Dont Go
  • The Name I Loved
  • Jo Jo
  • Last Gift
  • Romantic
  • Hello
  • In my Room

Full Download:  (shineeminhua.rar)

SNSD.

Contains:
  • Star Star Star
  • Run Devil Run
  • Gee
  • Oh
  • Hoot (Teaser)

Full Download: (snsdminhua.rar)


Brown Eyed Girls.

Contains:
  •  Abracadabra
  • Sign

 Full Download: (begminhua.rar) 

CN Blue.

 Contains:
  • Love
  • Love Light

 Full Download: (cnblueminhua.rar) 

Others. 

Wow... finished.
Hope you like.    

Posted by Cecilia @ Sunday, November 21, 2010 3 comments

Share This Post

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

Related Posts

3 Comments

Comments
Kae :

Thanks. I like them.

Minhua :

Thank you for the compilation!
Even I myself don't have the full collection.
Haha, thank you so much!
I hope everyone will enjoy the covers! :)

lol ive already downloaded them all

Leave a Comment

Next Post Previous Post
Author Best Blogger Templates Stroom Css by ZENVERSE